315 total views

Animal Cruelty In The Philippines & What You Can Do About It

There have been concerns recently about where to lodge a complaint about animal cruelity in the Philippines.
The animal welfare agencies do not seem to have the same powers the organisations  such as the RSPCA etc have overseas.
There is one agency that does try to help neglected animals and that is BARK and you can contact them and learn about the animal welare act RA 8485 via their website at https://www.bark.org.ph/

The best official body is the “Department of Agriculture” and we have a link here to all their details should you wish to lodge a complaint.

Department of Agriculture email is: info@da.gov.ph

ExpatsForums wishes to advise you that, articles, Media, videos etc are the property of the creator and we thank them for their contribution and as we always say.