[pvc_stats postid="" increase="1" show_views_today="0"]

ACR I-Card Information

Information about the ACR I-Card, where to apply and the documents required…

All foreigners with an immigrant or non-immigrant visa, who are residing in the Philippines for more than 59 days must apply for an Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-Card). This includes holders of a temporary resident visa. The card is a credit card sized identity card with a microchip which includes biometric security features.

There are different categories of ACR I-card and each category corresponds to a different colored card.

Foreign nationals should carry this card with them at all times, as it proves their legal status and right to residence in the Philippines.

How to apply for an ACR I-Card

Applications for the card are made at the Bureau of Immigration. The card should be applied for at the same time as a visa or extension of visa.

Applicants should provide the following:

  • A completed application form (the application form is in English)
  • Photocopy of the passport bio data pages and visa page
  • Certified copy of the Records Section of the Commissioner’s Order of Approval granting the visa
  • Photocopy of proof of payment of fees (official receipts)
  • Two recent passport photos on a white background

The card is valid for one year.

Annual Report

All foreign nationals residing in the Philippines must report in person to the Bureau of Immigration in the first two months of each calendar year. There is a fee for this procedure.

Renewing an ACR I-Card

The card must be renewed each year or in the event of a change in visa status. There is a fee for the renewal.

If the card is lost or damaged, or in the event of a change of name, address or civil status, an application form must be submitted for re-issuance of the card.